Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Testing

Hey, thought i'd test this out and see how it goes. I don't know what 'this' is going to be yet. I don't even know if i'm going to show this to anyone quite yet. There's something about typing, it so much easier to get everything you want to say down instead of writing. Finnaly my hands can keep up to what i'm thinking. But, this is not going to be my online journal where I talk shit about people and my life. As I said I have no idea what this is going to be. So if you happen to fall in to this website for some reason or another then i'm glad, stay awhile. Right now i'm bored and i figured writing endlessly to an online board would make it better. See, now i feel like i should read over what i just wrote to see if it made sense. I hate doing that. I'm sorry if this makes no sense and everything I just don't want to read over what i just wrote. I can already see Georgia laughing at me. ::sigh:: I should start on some homework...if you would like to know my top 5 songs for this moment are as follows...
1. Death of an Interior Decorator - Death Cab for Cutie
2. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
3. They'll Soon Discover - The Shins
4. Jesus etc. - Wilco
5. The Way We Get By - Spoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home