Sunday, January 30, 2005

Esspresso

CafeĀ“ Driade caramel latte and ipod on shuffle...
It was raining, and it was so peaceful just to think. I love weekends when you don't have anything to do. But time goes by so fast. 3 months this week since I saw Green Day that means about three months since my first kiss and the election...And those small strings of memories. Like me walking my dog with Nina, while she tells me about the kids from my school dressing up as pirates on halloween. 1 month since Christmas... I used to live more in the past, which I kind of regret. Sitting in coffee shops really clear my mind.

That reminds me I had my first Espresso the other day. I felt very cool. I sound stupid when I say that and I think I say it a lot. When I do things I have to back them up with me adding... it made me feel very cool. Until a few days ago Hannah looks at me and says "You like feeling cool don't you?" So i've tried to stop, if you know what I mean.

Georgia just called me and we talked.

Awkward run in with Ben at costo though...

It was the best latte i've ever had. Ever. I've decided I need to spend more times in coffee shops. People are more interesting there. I have a group of pictures I wanted to post... They were took in Canada and I don't know where else to put them, or what to do with them.

my town


my town


my town


my town


my town


My boys :) I love them... *sigh* ok shit I have to work on homework. 5 chapters to read and I promised Michael i'd reply to his email... And I just read this entry and I hate it... the next one will be better. I really just wanted to post these pictures.

Dru:Hey look it's a red bird!
Me: Aw, its so pretty
D: yeah
M:We look so quaint

2 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

hey!!! hahaha you told me to leave a comment so i am and you gotta check my blog out!!! lol your brothers are soooooo cute!!! i love them. hahahah and i love expressos and lattes and coffe shops too! we shud go together one time lol. well c ya later luv ya!!!!1 xoxoxoxo mwahz! ~rebecca davis

4:14 PM  
Blogger Shayna said...

Yes the pictures are definetly working. And yes yes yes your brothers are the cutest things ever! I love rainy days when I just sit on my bed and listen to music and think about life. Sometimes I just need a few minutes.....or hours.....to think about everything. Coffee helps. I'm sad to say I haven't found a good coffee shop yet. I mean, Starbucks is good, but it's not the quaint little shop that I'm looking for. (haha I used your word)

I miss you so much. I'm coming to see you soon so I can see your brothers in person. And maybe you can take me to a good coffee shop. I love this blog. Hope to see you soon. xoxo

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home