Sunday, January 16, 2005

Quaint

Don't tell me. I know this is my second post today but not really because the other one I wrote yesterday so ha!

my town

I hope that picture works too. Bet it wont I still need to practice that.
Last.fm. My little page Everyone still has to respect me though even after they see I listen to some guilty pleasures. hehe :)

You know how it is... right Georgia's blog.

I found some other really great ones. I'll put them on my Blog roll later or post them once I get around to it. I might just edit this post though.

I have this really bad habit of saying quaint. I used it wrongly today and I realized I had to cut back on using it. I also realized I should find out what it actually means.

quaint  adj. quaint·er, quaint·est
1.Charmingly odd, especially in an old-fashioned way: “Sarah Orne Jewett... was dismissed by one critic as merely a New England old maid who wrote quaint, plotless sketches of late 19th-century coastal Maine” (James McManus).
2.Unfamiliar or unusual in character; strange: quaint dialect words. See Synonyms at strange.
3. Cleverly made; artful.

Ok so when I said my bagel "looked quaint" This morning I was half right. It did look a tiny bit artfull. Ok i've got to work bye.
-Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home