Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Wes and Owen

Ethel: Well, I don't think it's very intelligent to keep an electrical gadget on the edge of the tub.
Margot: [in bath] I tie it to the radiator.

Ethel: How long have you been a smoker?
Margot: 22 years.
Ethel: Well I think you should quit

Eli: I always wanted to be a Tenenbaum.
Royal: Me too, me too

Richie: You dropped some cigarettes.
Margot: Those aren't mine.
Richie: They just fell out of your pocket

Royal: [Points to Henry] He's not your father.
Margot: Neither are you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just watched that movie on wednesday night. its now oficially one of my favorite movies.i love all those parts but one of the parts i like the best is when margot gets off the bus i rewinded that about three times. wes anderson gets all the best actors cuase he makes thier job easy. hey i had an allstar game toady i had 4 points

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home