Saturday, March 19, 2005

There

I'm at Mad Hatter and Mark is sitting right across the room from me. He is wearing this gray sweatshirt with a silver pot leave on the black. His jeans are rolled up to be capris and his shoes are maroon and blue. He is sitting across from this girl who i've seen around Durham. Mark's glasses are wonderfull. He's eating eggs i think. I keep attempting to stare at him. I'm failing. He is right there... a table is inbetween us. Those people keep giving me strange looks. I love it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeramie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Jeramie said...

whos mark? aiaiaiai

10:25 PM  
Anonymous eliza said...

hey rebecca
its eliza
bizagg

do you mean..mark mark?

hes with.. a girl???

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home