Sunday, April 17, 2005

Petroleum

"Jesus is never mad at us if we live with Him in our hearts!"
"I hate to break it to you, but He is - He most definitely is."


"Have you ever transcended space and time? "
"Yes. No. Uh, time, not space... No, I don't know what you're talking about."


"Nobody sits like this rock sits. You rock, rock. The rock just sits and is. You show us how to just sit here and that's what we need."


"What are you doing tomorrow?"
"I was thinking about chaining myself to a bulldozer. Do you want to come?"
"What time? "
"Mmm... one, one-thirty. "
"Sounds good. Should I bring my own chains? "
"We always do."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha those quotes are great. now i remember the part you were trying to tell me about earlier. i love hs rock poem. and shania. and when his girlfriend starts wearing a bonet. that movie is so great!! talk to you later.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Thanks for your comment.

If you're a loser, than I am too, because I also think it's awesome.

Let's see... in eight grade at CFS I know: Maxine, Mollie, Maddie, Ruthie, another person that begins with an M but I can't remember, and probably someone I'm forgetting.

In nineth grade I know Virginia Thomas. I visited the upper school on February 9. Tess was my guide. I also went to the middle school on a different day, so we could have easily seen each other. :-P

And I know one person who got in. A guy named Tristan. :D

Anyho, happy bloggin.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Me again.

Awesome. I've known Maxine and Anna Ruth for ages. For the middle school visit I mainly stayed with Maxine. I remember visiting Math, Writing (you were watching a Romeo and Juliet video), and history (Charlie Chapman video). And an advisee meeting, so I guess we could've easily met each other.

The advisee group trip sounds awesome. My school doesn't do anything like that. :-(

I love the chains quote. :D

Maddie

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home