Saturday, May 07, 2005

Phelps

LookHerald Sun article about the play/protesters last night... Nina's quoted and sounds... she's here right now telling me I can't say anything about her quote. The play was great and the group I was with was there from the minute the protesteres arrived.

I bought a pin thats purple and says "hate is not a family value"

The protesters were outnumbered by the ones accross the street who were holding peices of paper that had on it "Gay? Fine by me." Gay DSA students dressed up as pirates and handed out flyers.

A man held a huge box of donuts that read "Love donuts" and was handing them out to all the kids on the counterprotesting side of the street.

More later

2 Comments:

Blogger joe said...

i love donuts!!! i wish i had been ther!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

hey becca i made a blog! im so excited i feel so stupid : )
http://ruboo18.blogspot.com
*smile* be nice to your mommy

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home