Monday, May 02, 2005

Wellspring

Wellspring ... Sunday night around five o'clock. A Father with his daughter are waiting in line with two cans of salsa and chips. Usually the pair is mistaken for a divorced dad and his daughter that hes taking care of for the weekend. Today is different. Dad is wearing a life is good t-shirt.

Tall necked man behind counter : Is life good?
Dad: What?
TNMBC: Is life good?
Dad: Yes! Yes! life is good, would i be wearing this shirt if it wasnt?
TNMBC: I don't know...
Long pause
TNMBC: If I asked you if you lied would I be able to believe your answer?
Dad: But the shirt never lies, only the man can do that.
TNMBC: That could be true but we don't really know
Dad: Hm I guess
TNMBC : Very true

The minute we get outside to the car I can't stop laughing.

2 Comments:

Blogger maxine said...

he was wearing a t-shit...haha

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! Is this true!? I'm laughing outloud. You and your family are so funny! I love you guys!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home