Sunday, July 10, 2005

Explosion

My lamp exploded

Actually thats a lie. My lamp started hissing above me while i was on my bed this morning and when i look up sparks are flying from it. Yeah, and its still hissing. So i'm terrified and can't see anything cause my contacts arn't in and i run out of the room, stand by my doorway flick the lightswitch until it stops hissing and sparks arn't flying anymore. Then i go and sit back at my computer and forget about it completely after twenty seconds. Then the room starts to smell and the fire alarm goes off so i run downstairs thinking no ones home. But actually my dads upstairs in his study and couldn't find me as i was downstairs and then we opened my windows and it doesn't smell as bad anymore. But i'm avoiding the spot where the lamp is hanging, my mom would be so mad if it killed me.

I'm off to fencing camp for a week. Joy. I'll see you guys later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maddie said...

I think there's a lamp disease going around. Mine broke in about seven parts (but still worked), then managed to burn through a cd case and ruin one of my cds. :( I feel your pain.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Shayna said...

i need you. seriously. i need to talk to you so bad. ugh i hate life. write me at camp please please.

shayna

4:47 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

REBECCA!

sorry, i've been in san francisco. i've about died without contact with you guys.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home